TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR PREQUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS FOR MARIE STOPES UGANDA 2016/2017dennis
Marie Stopes Uganda (MSU) is a global organization providing personalized contraception and reproductive health services to men and women. Our local terms of professionals are passionate about the work they do in communities across 37 countries. The services we provide give a woman the power to choose when she has children so that she is free to pursue her plans and dreams for herself and her family.
MSU ran a pre-qualification advert for Goods/Supplies, Services and Works for a period of one year (2016 to 2017). We are inviting eligible and credible organizations.
Objectives and Scope
The objective of obtaining services of a Procurement Consultant is to assist in carrying out initial pre-qualification of eligible suppliers.
The Consultant shall use the Technical Compliance Selection (TCS) approach that takes into consideration all illegibility criteria agreed upon and put forward by MSU in the advertisement for prequalification. This approach will help in ensuring that eligible, compliant and responsive bids are selected. The following steps will be followed during this exercise;
b. Checking for Compliance/Eligibility
c. Evaluation of the Bids
d. Pre-qualification & Framework agreements
e. Final Report
Interested organizations should provide information demonstrating that they are eligible and possess the required qualifications to perform the services supported with relevant documentation.
The assignment is estimated to last 6 weeks.
Interested firms should submit the following documentation to accompany their Expression of interest;
1. Company Profile.
2. Memorandum and Articles of Association.
3. Valid Tax Clearing Certificate.
4. Audited Accounts for the last two (2) years.
5. Certificate of Incorporation.
6. Valid Trading License.
7. Powers of Attorney (if any).
8. Reference of Previous works in this regard (LPOs or Contracts). Expression of Interest in English (1 original plus two copies) must be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on an outer envelope as Expression of Interest for Consultancy Services for Prequalification of Suppliers for MSU 2016/2017 and addressed to; The Procurement & Logistics Unit, Marie Stopes Uganda, Plot 1020 Kisugu – Muyenga, P. O. Box 10431, KAMPALA. The EOI documents should be placed inside the Tender Box situated in the MSU Procurement Office on or before the close of Monday 31st October /2016 AT 4.00 PM